- When using White or Red - we always suggest a Gunmetal Grey base to ensure product performance. - When dipping a white car, use a Gunmetal Grey base coat under any color
- Will not chip, crack, peel or become brittle
- Weatherproofs, resists chemicals, impact and abrasion. Weatherability: 3-5 Years
- Insulates from electric shock, vibration, heat and deadens sound.
- Coats and Protects: Metal, Wood, Plastic, Rope/Fabric, Rubber, Glass and more
- Color Codes & Adds grip to tool handles for a non slip comfort and control
- Can be used to Dip Trim, Wheels, etc on cars.
- Can be Washed (car wash) and easily withstands the elements.
PLASTI DIP Multi-Purpose Rubber Coating Synthetic Flexible Rubber Coating Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose air dry, specialty rubber coating that can be easily applied by spraying. Plasti Dip protective coating products resist moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. It remains flexible, stretchy and will not become brittle or crack in extreme weather conditions; -30°F to 200°F. 11-oz Aerosol Usage: Re-create tool handles for improved grip, color code, protection against electrical shock. Stretchy rubber coating remains flexible when applied to wood, glass, rope, dried floral arrangement, clay, or stone, concrete, ceramic, brick, or anything that paint is applied to. Automotive applications include steering wheels, metal studs, mounting brackets, battery trays, magnetic, rubber boots, plastic fender flares, rocker panels, manifold parts, tire irons, clutch and brake levers, speakers, throttle control panels, wheels, mirrors, Trim, grilles, dash panels. Wood: seals and protects from weathering and prevents splinters. Metal: reduces vibration, prevents corrosion, insulates electrically and from extreme temperatures. Rope/Fabrics: weatherproofs, prevents rotting and fraying Plastics: protects delicate surfaces from scratches. Rubber: weatherproofs, wear resistant. ADDITIONAL IDEAS Transformers, ropes, joy sticks, stove/oven handles, metal grates, pumps, poles, sharp edges, hand tools, pipes, hardware and metal surfaces to prevent electrical discharge & sparks, astro turf, cables/straps, glass, clips, hand tools, the uses are truly endless! HINTS: A dry film thickness of 12-15 mils is recommended for best results. Approximate dry mil thickness per coat for spraying 2-5 mils. Allow 4 hours dry time per coat before use (Depends on spraying temps). Allow overnight drying whenever possible. Ships ground service only. Hazardous, we will not ship by air freight. Can't be shipped outside of USA
*****Can't be shipped outside of USA, PO BOXES, APO's Addresses******